Class-G’s mission is: to enable organizations to track and improve their sustainability initiatives.
The company recognized that many sustainability certifications, such as LEED, exist to allow companies to verify and proclaim that their buildings are built in a sustainable fashion. The problem with these excellent certification programs is that they are cost-prohibitive or unachievable for many organizations. Moreover, their focus is on the present, rather than tracking and improving over time.
Class-G assembled a team of industry sustainability experts to devise a system that would enable organizations to measure, track and improve sustainability efforts over time.
The company focuses on providing an affordable, easy-to-implement sustainability tracking program. Class-G features:
- Affordability: A low-cost barrier to entry
- Ease of Use: An easy-to-use yes/no checklist of the 100+ most essential sustainability factors, each written with 15 words or less
- Transparency: provided by explicitly publishing each sustainability claim and the ability for anyone to submit comments as to the veracity of sustainability claims made
- Tracking: by providing a dashboard of all rated locations, with the ability for clients to leverage best practices to elevate lesser performing locations
- Continuous Improvement: by maintaining a wish list of planned sustainability initiatives
- Engagement: by providing tools to communicate to employees, customers and other stakeholders exactly what sustainability initiatives have been implemented
Class-G is honored by the many testimonials we receive from our clients. Here are a few:
“As one of the largest HVAC accessories manufacturer in the world, there is a global spotlight on our company. Sustainability is a part of our corporate fabric, and our commitment to sustainability is further strengthened by our proud association with Class-G.”
Ray Yeager, CEO, Ductmate Industries, Inc.
“Class-G enabled us to measure the sustainability operating practices across our vast real estate portfolio. We chose Class-G both for its simple elegance and cost.”
Michael Smith, President & CEO, Goodwill of Southwestern PA
“As North America’s second largest third party logistics provider, GENCO’s customers are a Who’s Who of the Fortune 500, and they expect their suppliers to demonstrate sustainability practices in order to do business with them. Class-G gave us gave us a solution for continuous improvement for each of our locations.”
Pete Rector, Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, GENCO
Thank you for your interest in learning about Class-G. If you have any questions, please contact us. We’d be delighted to connect with you.